Need a new Laptop? Trying to find the best one that suits your budget. here are the few tips which can help you in selection of you laptop. This laptop buying guide 2019 is Only for Windows/Linux Distros. If Your an Apple Fan Boy You Know Where to Go
A Typical Indian Users Will Upgrade there Laptop After 4-5 Years due to its issues to get the max time of it you must choose wisely by calculating the usage of 2 years in future and in accordance with your budget (This is Must in case you a freelancer, or a fresher in any company, or students ). so take some time and think about what are your needs
So Now its Your time to take a side Team Blue Or Team Red. Confused ??? We Are Here to Help Team Blue is Intel. Team Red is AMD. In Accordance to recent situations both are a very competitive while Intel has And Advantage in Terms of Individual Core Strength and AMD Will have High Cores So Lets in Details Here Are The Few Components That Are need To Selected While Buying a laptop
- Operating System
- Graphics Card
- Appearance (Size)
- Hard Disk
- I/O(Ports)! Yes These Do Matter When In case of Productivity
Before Getting Into Technical Configuration first Figure out Which Operating System You are going to use there are multiple os. So Once you fix the operating system the you can select laptop according to those parameters
- Mac OS (Apple) Free Os But Limited to Apple Products only
- Windows (Microsoft) Can Get with Laptop Or Can Be Purchased Online
- Linus/Unix (Distos) Free And Can Be Downloaded From Web
- Chrome Os Free But Limited to Chrome Devices
Selecting the right processor would depend on the kind of applications you wish to run. Here’s a quick reference guide to help you select the right processor . Here in a Illustrator From Flipkart to Help You Better Understand
Now i9 Has Been Launched which can do more than the i7
So Now you can decide which one you can go . now select the amd or intel equivalent processor and the min base core 2.5 Ghz as its help in future Only Go to Latest Generations
This is also called as gpu . with higher graphic card you can play games and do video or image editing stuff smoothly
|Graphic Card |
|Use case of Graphic Card||Recommend|
|Low End ||Web Browsing||1 Gb|
|Medium||Gaming(Low To Med ) And Image |
|High End||Gaming at 60FPS And Video Editing Stuff||Dedicated >4GB |
Selecting The Right graphic Card Takes Some time. Go To Graphic Benchmark Or Pc Bench Marks And Compare those Scores
Should you get a lightweight laptop or opt for a fully loaded (and heavy) performance machine? Well, it all depends on your primary usage. Here’s a quick look at various types of form factors and what they bring.
Main Stream Laptops are good for bothe Work And Home use
Where as 2 in 1 and slim laptops are useful for the travellers and businnes clients for presentation . these have so little space so these are mostly medium powerd lapts
the large laptops such as asus predator which is bulks and has desktop class hardware if you need to have performance you need to sacrifice slim and steak look
Ram Stands For Random Access Memory. Selecting a Mim Ram of 8gb is Recommended And Depending on your workload you can go up to 32Gb or 64gb. Check the laptop manufacturer details.
Can Ram be Upgraded? Yes! but most laptops have 2 slots. you can replace the higher one. recommend going with the same config like 4+4 or 8+8 or 16+16
Another Consideration is the Ram Frequency The Higher is the better but beware of high costs. if you need them then you can go but from max normal frequency rams are sufficient
Hard Disk is The Data Storage Device Which Stores All Your Files
Go With Max Storage that’s ideal for you if Possible Try SSD+HDD Storage SSD Has Higher Speed And Higher Cost Select 240Gb or 512 Gb For Operating System and 1 TB For Normal Data Storage
you’ll want at least 7 hours of endurance, with 8+ hours being ideal. To determine a notebook’s expected battery life, don’t take the manufacturer’s word for it. Instead, read third-party results from objective sources, such as reviews, other popular youtube reviews
- 11 to 12 inches: The thinnest and lightest systems around have 11- to 12-inch screens
- 13 to 14 inches: Provides the best balance of portability and usability, particularly if you get a laptop that weighs under 4 pounds.
- 15 inches: The most popular. Consider this size if you want a larger screen and you’re not planning to carry your notebook around often.
- 17 to 18 inches: If your laptop stays on your desk all day every day, a 17- or 18-inch system could provide you with the kind of processing power you need to play high-end games or do workstation-level productivity.
Consider At Least 3 USB Ports And An One HDMI Port and one Headphone Jack and Ethernet Net Port
Final Words on laptop buying guide 2019
- 12.5 to 16-inch screens offer the best balance between usability and portability. Larger screens are fine if you don’t travel much and smaller models are great for kids. mostly 15.6 inches are common
- If you’re are in the confusion stage we recommend these for minimum specs:
- Core i5 CPU
- 1920 x 1080 screen
- 8GB of RAM
- SSD Storage instead of a hard drive.
- 8+ hours of battery life is ideal if you plan to take your laptop anywhere at all.
- Consider a 2-in-1 laptop if you want to use your laptop as a tablet. If not, a standard clamshell notebook may be a better choice.
- Chromebooks are good for kids.
- Windows laptops and MacBooks both offer plenty of functionality; which platform you prefer is a matter of personal preferences.
This Blog Post Include Few Graphics And Reference Content For Web. This is Purely For Educational / Information Use Only. The Credits List Include These Persons /Organization But Not Limited to Them .post title laptop buying guide 2019. sources are given below
Flipkart. (Laptop Buying Guide)
Background vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com