Tutorial How to Fix Number Pad not Working in Windows 8 or Windows 10
How to check Whether its hardware issue or software issue
- At the Login Screen in Password box Test the no keys if they Work There Its Software issue
Look on your keyboard for a button that says “NumLock” and make sure to enable this button.
Note: If this button is disabled your numbers from the right side of the keyboard will not work.
- Go To Control Panel By Start-Windows System-Control Panel
- In the “Control Panel” window look for the “Ease of Access” option and left click on it.
- Left click on the “Ease of Access Center” button.
- Left click or tap on the “Change how your keyboard works” button.
- You will have there a section that says “Control the mouse with the keyboard”.
- In that section of the window you need to uncheck the box next to “Turn ON mouse keys.
- Left click or tap on the “OK” button.
- Watch Our video Tutorial At The End Of The Blog Post
Above you have two easy steps on how to fix your number pad if it is not working in your Windows 8 or Windows 10 device. Keep in mind that if you have a hardware failure on the keyboard then you need to take the laptop or the desktop keyboard to a specialized store. Write us below for any questions that you might have on this article and we will help you as soon as possible.