Hello Viewers ,
today you gonna learn about the usb tethering which allow the Android phones internet sharing with pc .The threatening can be used on mobile data and as well as wifi connection .the main uses for this to share your mobile net when you computernet is down.thank s for the jio so that we are connected all the time
This Is Applicable To Android Only How Ever Other Os Will have Similar Process But Ios Only Allow Via Hotspot
However The OS Of That System Must Be Above Windows 7 if Your’s is Xp Then You Need To Download Additional Drivers.
STEPS TO CONNECT INTERNET TO PC USING A SMARTPHONE:-
- Connect your smartphone to pc with usb cable
- Turn on usb threatening on android and check you have proper internet connection so that you can access.
- go to mobile setting and select wireless and networks and go to “
- Tethering and portable hotspot”. i.e Setting -> Wireless and networks ->Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Now select “USB Tethering” and make it enable then……..Connect it
- Open google chrome or any other browser
- Do not bother about any error.
- Make sure you can notice that internet is accessed in your pc with internet connected symbol at bottom of your screen
So What The Exact Use Of It?
Well This Is a Great Tool incase You Travel Often And It Replaces The Need Of Data Card . However In Case Of Laptops We Can Use Wireless Hotspot But it more Power Hungry Than This .So we Recommend To You Use Usb Tethering Than The Wifi Hotspot .
We Have Reverse Tethering (Sharing The PC Net With Your Mobile) But It Requires The Root Level Access . Hope Android Os Will Allow This Function Soon